Quality & Certifications
Continued improvement as an integral part of our corporate culture
Our quality policy is a reflection of this mindset. It begins with our commitment to get things done right the first time, on budget and on schedule. Within that our objectives are continuously challenged and measured, allowing us to maintain a structured system. This ensures our products and services comply with our customer’s requirements, regulations and overall expectations.
In order to meet the Quality objectives and comply with the Policy, e2ip’s management is committed to:
- Working in partnership with its customer base
- Supplying quality products that satisfy customer expectations, at a competitive price, in a timely manner
- Offering efficient, courteous and personalized customer service
- Fostering team spirit among our employees
- Investing in the technological development of our products
- Ensuring continued delivery of the Quality Policy through sufficient resources
- Conducting management reviews to maintain the efficiency of the Quality System
e2ip is committed to ethical practices and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We follow all certification and compliance activities required by the highly-regulated Aerospace, Medical, Industrial and Defense industries.
e2ip has the following certifications :
|ISO 13485||Medical devices — Quality management systems — Requirements for regulatory purposes||e2ip Lachine (Canada)|
|e2ip Saint-Laurent (Canada)|
|e2ip Plymouth (USA)|
|e2ip Casablanca (Morocco)|
|AS/EN 9100 / ISO 9001||Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations||e2ip Lachine (Canada)|
|ISO 14001||Environmental management systems — Requirements with guidance for use||e2ip Lachine (Canada)|
e2ip has implemented measures that allow our products to comply with the SEC Regulation of Conflict Minerals.
Click here for more information regarding e2ip’s Conflict Minerals Policy.
Electronics should not get in the way of design freedom.
For more information, contact our team.