at Your Fingertips
HMI is an interface that enables human interaction with a machine. e2ip designs and manufactures custom cutting edge HMI solutions for the aerospace, medical, industrial and defense industries.
The more you know, the more you grow; get deeper, more intelligent insights into progress and performance with e2ip HMI technology.
Discover Our HMI Technologies
Finished for the future.
- High tactile feedback with precise click action
- Long lasting: in excess of 5 million actuations
- Activation force variable from hard to soft
- Wide range of key sizes and shapes available
- Easy integration of backlighting e.g. EL, LumiFilm™ (PDT) or fiber optic lamp
- Multiple shielding options
- Ideal for vibration applications
- Long travel up to 2 mm (0.079”)
- Low contact bounce of < 10 ms (depending on key design)
- Medical Devices
- Industrial Controls
- Fitness Equipment
- Handheld Devices
Capflex™ is a thin and flexible capacitive interface. Embedded backlighting delivers crisp light while maintaining a remarkably low power consumption. Electronics shouldn’t get in the way of experience. Capflex™ makes surfaces smarter.
The key to industrially-sound membrane switches and circuit layer assemblies is HeatSeal®; low melt-point adhesive bonding systems technology. Protecting circuitry from harsh environments, HeatSeal® offers a selection of bonding types to fit all budgets and robustness requirements.
- Various thicknesses available
- Compatible with a wide variety of plastics
- Various window and graphic options
- Crack-resistant, blocking silver migration between circuits
- Chemical-resistant against gasoline, skin oil and soaps
- Permanent seal from outside environment
- Storage temperature -40°C – 75°C
- Operating temperature -20°C – 65°C
- GMW14445 Certified – Sunscreen and Insect Repellant (DEET) Resistance
- Salt Fog Testing Mil Std 202F Test Method 101D
- Environmental temperature/humidity
ASTM F1596 Level 1
- Waterproof/Gasoline/Bleach ASTM 1895
- 15KV ESD Testing ASTM 1812
- Electrical Insulation Resistance ASTM 1689
- Air Pressure Differential. Altitude to/from 40,000 ft
- RoHS Compliant
- Spa/hot tub/pool
- Industrial control
- Food preparation
Luminescent colours in any shape imaginable. LED based lamps or Electroluminescent Lamps are designed to elevate the user experience. Specialized e2ip LumiFilm™ printed diffuser technology (PDT) optimizes brightness, uniformity and integration versatility.
If you can imagine it, we can illuminate it.
What working in partnership with e2ip means for your printed electronics project :
- Completely customized robust solutions
- Optimized costs
- Enhanced safety
- Energy optimization
- Reduced weight
- Advanced form factor
e2ip is focused on innovation and scientific research, striving to extend its intellectual property portfolio and continuously develop leading edge technologies.